Profile of members of the Medical Vetting and Advisory Committee (MVAC).
Dr. Abdul-Razak QuaoRead more
- Medical Superintendent, Adabraka Polyclinic
- Lead Covid-19 Case management Physician, KorleyKlottey Municipal Health Directorate
- Former Municipal Director, KorleyKlottey Municipal Health Directorate.
- Member of NMH vetting committee since 2012
- BSc Med.Sc.
- EMBA (Health Management)
- Health Administration and Management
- Leadership and Governance in Health Systems Management
Dr. Dennis BorteyRead more
- Currently the Medical Director: HealthNet Medical Centres
- Previous medical practice with Korle-bu Teaching Hospital, Tema General Hospital, Holy Trinity Medical Centre, Ridge Hospital, Adabraka Polyclinic
- President: Alzheimer’s and Dementia Association of Ghana since 2014
- Head of NMI Medical Vetting and Advisory Committee since 2009
- Lead Covid 19 coordinator and Physician for MTN GHANA.
- Member, Board of the Governors of the National Health Insurance Authority, 2013.
- Cert in Management and Leadership: Crown Agents, New Jersey 2016
- Dip Health Systems Management: Galilee International Management Institute, Israel 2015
- MB ChB University of Ghana Med. School 2005
- BSc (Med Sci): University of Ghana Med. School 2001
Dr. Maclean OkangRead more
- Dr Maclean Okang was born in Accra and attended the University of Ghana Dental School. After graduation, Maclean worked for the Ministry of Health at the Nation’s premier teaching hospital.
- During this time Maclean honed his skills under the tutelage of experienced Dental practitioners whilst supervising student clinic sessions with colleagues.
- In response to a rapid growing private dental practice, which sort to push the frontiers of practice even further, Maclean moved to the private sector.
- During a period of four years Maclean worked at a leading private practice where he provided excellent care to a client range that spanned from corporate executives to health conscious individuals who valued premium dental care.
- This rich experience and more is what Dr. Okang brings to the Nationwide family. Our practice believes in him, we have found- not only a value added leader but a team player who complements the vision and brand we deliver.
- Maclean is a husband and a father of 2 lovely boys.
- Maclean’s main interest outside of dentistry includes lawn tennis, football, traveling and reading. He is an avid Arsenal fan.
- Maclean regularly engages in volunteer work, which include dental outreaches and mentoring the youth.
Dr. TwumasiRead more
- Alfred Twumasi Asante. (Senior Specialist-Surgeon)
- Greater Accra Regional Hospital.
- Specialist General Surgeon.
- University of Havana Medical School.
- Medical Doctor (MD). Graduate from Higher Institute of Medical Sciences. Villa Clara-Cuba.
- Ghana Medical Association.
- Caribbean Medical Association.