- After you have received the medical care, you will receive an SMS notification with the total cost of medical services you received.
- You can also check your medical history from the Nationwide RX application download from Google playstore or contact 0800 222 222 for more details on the app.
- Each member is required to visit any NMI accredited service providers [hospital, clinic, pharmacy]
- The plan you choose, determines the hospital you can access.
- You show your card to the health attendant and get the needed care required.
- The hospital needs to update their RX system to synchronize any new information on your enrollment.
- Report immediately to NMI on 0800 222 222.
- Do not leave the hospital premises until the issue is resolved
Each eligible member is issued with a NMI card with a unique membership number.
The card bears the insurer’s name, picture, date of birth, policy expiration, membership number and name of employer if it’s a corporate enrollment.
- For corporate enrollment, your company /HR will select an insurance package for you as offered by NMI.
- Families and individuals can choose any of our health plans [refer to NMI health plans and benefits menu.
You can join the NMI family through the following option:
- Company/Organization seeking health insurance coverage for their employees
- Family health plan for individuals who would want to enroll their families.
- Individual seeking a personal health insurance cover can also enroll on the “My Health plan”.
After paying the initial 3 months premium, you will get your card within a week and you can start benefiting.
No, benefits are not transferrable
Yes, but it attracts an additional premium.