We're always happy to answer any question you have about our services,
Please call our team on 0800 222 222 if you can't find an answer here or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill card replacement form. Click here
- Ensure company HR endorses form
- All card replacement comes at a fee
- Fill NMI Claim Form. Click here
- Attach original copies of prescription or lab request form and receipts covering payment made.
- Receipt for drugs
Should be accompanied by a valid prescription (prescription with the beneficiary’s name, date, clinical information, doctor’s signature, doctor’s name and stamp)
- Receipts for Labs and diagnosis
Should be accompanied by a valid lab request form (lab request with the beneficiary’s name, clinical information, date, doctor’s signature, doctor’s name and stamp)
- Receipt for a surgery
Should be accompanied by a valid itemized bill on a hospital letter head. (letter head with the beneficiary’s name, clinical information, date, doctor’s signature, doctor’s name and stamp)
- Receipt for admissions
Should be accompanied by a valid itemized bill on a hospital letter head. (letter head with the beneficiary’s name, clinical information, date, specific drugs administered, labs and scans accessed, doctor’s signature, doctor’s name and facility stamp)
- Receipt for drugs
- The refund form should be endorsed by the HR Manager / contact person and submitted to NMI.
- Refunds should be submitted to NMI for reimbursement within 90days after date of attendance
- submit card to Nationwide
- Kindly inform Nationwide Medical Insurance whenever a member is leaving your employment
- Retrieve and submit membership card to Nationwide
- Fill the removal of beneficiary form if you are unable to retrieve card from member. Download from here.
- For corporate enrollment, please confirm from your company HR if your dependants are entitled to health insurance.
- Application form here
- You will not be disqualified however NMI will not bear the cost/expenses arising from the treatment of that undeclared pre-existing medical condition.
- NMI defines pre-existing condition as any medical condition for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment was recommended or received, for at least in the last twenty-four (24) months prior to the date on which application for Cover was made.
- Your HR office would inform NMI and retrieve all membership card(s) from employee and dependent(s).
Contact our toll free call centre on 0800 222 222 or any of the client service hotlines when faced with any challenges at the service provider site.
Do not wait and report to HR after the incident