We're always happy to answer any question you have about our services,
Please call our team on 0800 222 222 if you can't find an answer here or email us on email@example.com
- Over the counter treatment and self medication are not allowed.
- You can only have access to prescribed medication or diagnostic investigation after undergoing through medical consultation with a Medical officer/ Health Professional.
- You are required to seek for Approval from NMI for all advanced imaging [MRI , CT scan, EEG]
- The health provider requesting for the MRI must send a request to NMI.
- Contact 0800 222 222 for more details
- Call 0800 222 222 immediately or inform your relationship manager.
You can join the NMI family through the following option:
- Company/Organization seeking health insurance coverage for their employees
- Family health plan for individuals who would want to enroll their families.
- Individual seeking a personal health insurance cover can also enroll on the “My Health plan”.
Contact our toll free call centre on 0800 222 222 or any of the client service hotlines when faced with any challenges at the service provider site.
Do not wait and report to HR after the incident
- For corporate enrollment, your company /HR will select an insurance package for you as offered by NMI.
- Families and individuals can choose any of our health plans [refer to NMI health plans and benefits menu.
- Your HR office would inform NMI and retrieve all membership card(s) from employee and dependent(s).
Each eligible member is issued with a NMI card with a unique membership number.
The card bears the insurer’s name, picture, date of birth, policy expiration, membership number and name of employer if it’s a corporate enrollment.
- NMI defines pre-existing condition as any medical condition for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment was recommended or received, for at least in the last twenty-four (24) months prior to the date on which application for Cover was made.
- The hospital needs to update their RX system to synchronize any new information on your enrollment.
- Report immediately to NMI on 0800 222 222.
- Do not leave the hospital premises until the issue is resolved