We're always happy to answer any question you have about our services,
Please call our team on 0800 222 222 if you can't find an answer here or email us on email@example.com
- After you have received the medical care, you will receive an SMS notification with the total cost of medical services you received.
- You can also check your medical history from the Nationwide RX application download from Google playstore or contact 0800 222 222 for more details on the app.
- Each member is required to visit any NMI accredited service providers [hospital, clinic, pharmacy]
- The plan you choose, determines the hospital you can access.
- You show your card to the health attendant and get the needed care required.
- The hospital needs to update their RX system to synchronize any new information on your enrollment.
- Report immediately to NMI on 0800 222 222.
- Do not leave the hospital premises until the issue is resolved
Each eligible member is issued with a NMI card with a unique membership number.
The card bears the insurer’s name, picture, date of birth, policy expiration, membership number and name of employer if it’s a corporate enrollment.
- For corporate enrollment, your company /HR will select an insurance package for you as offered by NMI.
- Families and individuals can choose any of our health plans [refer to NMI health plans and benefits menu.
You can join the NMI family through the following option:
- Company/Organization seeking health insurance coverage for their employees
- Family health plan for individuals who would want to enroll their families.
- Individual seeking a personal health insurance cover can also enroll on the “My Health plan”.
After paying the initial 3 months premium, you will get your card within a week and you can start benefiting.
No, benefits are not transferrable
Yes, but it attracts an additional premium.